February Headshot Photography Sessions
Sunday February 18 and Tuesday February 20
Merritt Island Studio
-- See details and sign-up below --
Details of your session
- Sunday February 18 and Tuesday February 20 (Monday may open up if there is interest)
- 30 minutes of dedicated studio time with Photographer
- White "infinity" background; can create shades of grey by adjusting lighting; a black background may also be available
- Real-time review of images on back of camera or on PC screen to adjust posing
- Bring unlimited wardrobe changes, props
- Bring posing ideas/photos (Google, Instagram, etc.) on your phone if you want
- Bring posing help (friends, parents, instructors)
- We will move at your pace
- Chris, your photographer, is here to work with you on posing ideas; think ahead about the following and he will also help you be aware during your session:
- Typically, the best portraits are when all your arms and legs are visible (none hiding behind you body) and when arms and legs are not pointing toward or away from the camera (this can make them disproportional to the rest of your body)
- Be aware of your facial expressions... be intentional in the moment...will you be smiling or have a serious look? Will you have your eyes closed? Will you be looking at the camera, or off to the side?
- Just remember that this is your session, have fun and know that we are working for you to capture you in your best light
- Be prepared to start at scheduled time
- Be patient if schedules run late
Can't make the available times? Want to do a duo, trio?
If you do not see a time slot that works for you, please Contact the Photographer to discuss options. Additional time slots may be considered. You may also book multiple time slots if you want more time.
You may cancel up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled session time. Refunds will be provided (minus any transaction fees). If you arrive late we will do our best to squeeze you in, but please understand we must honor other clients' scheduled sessions.
Special Offer for On-Location!
- Delivered within four weeks from day of session*
- Digital Download at Standard Resolution - 2400 pixels on long edge at 350 DPI, sufficient for social media, devices, and printing up to about 8"x10"
- Personal/Professional Copyright Release
- You can purchase professional prints - print consultation can be provided upon request
- Photographer selects photographs, actual number of photographs will vary
- A second set of photographs may be provided with Photographer's logo or signature, or both
- Services include post-processing (developing) of subset of images, selected by the photographer, developed in Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop: color correction, white balance, exposure/lighting adjustments, sharpening, noise reduction, lens correction, etc.
- The Photographer requests photo credits to the Photographer in media (digital or print) and conversation (using “Comstock Photography”, www.comstockphotography.net and/or @comstockphoto on Facebook and Instagram). Credit is appreciated, but there is no obligation.
*Photographer will notify Client if delivery will be later, pending extenuating circumstances such as family emergencies,equipment failures, etc.