First things first.
We are all in this together, and above all else we wish everyone good health.
Times are tough. We are all dealing with uncertainty, disruption, even fear.
But we can come together together locally, as a nation, and as a world community, to bring this under control. Please do your part to protect yourselves, your family, and those around you.
What is Comstock Photography doing during this crazy time?
Comstock Photography is open for business during these tumultuous times. We understand that safety comes first, and so we will follow local, state, and federal guidelines to be the best of our ability. As a member of the Professional Photographers or America (PPA) and of the Florida Professional Photographers (FPP), we also take these organizations' guidelines into consideration because they are so photography-specific. That said, here are some of the policies we have in place while the pandemic is still a concern:
- Our inside studio is currently closed until further notice
- Other indoor sessions (such as coming to your home) are also not possible at this time, unless the location allows for proper social disctancing
- On-location sessions (typically outside) are possible
- Social Distancing will be employed during all interactions with clients
- Six foot distancing at all times
- No-touch posing
- No showing images on back of camera screen
- Maximum "gathering numbers" will be in effect based on the most locally available guidelines
- Transactions (contracts, payments, etc.) will be done electronically whenever possible
- Photographer(s) will sanitize all equipment between sessions
- Masks will be employed until such time as session begins (photographer will continue to wear mask)
- All parties (photographer and client, including all members of client's party) will be expected to inform eachother of any of the following, and rescheduling may be required:
- If you are feeling sick (cough, flu-like symptoms) within last 14 days of prior to photography session
- If you have been around anyone exhibiting the above symptoms
- If you are living with anyone who is sick or quarantined
- Clients may be required to sign standard COVID-19 Notice/Waiver form.
What should you do if you want to book a session?
No need to wait until this whole thing blows over! We will work together to make it happen, and we will do it safely.
- Fill out my contact form. We will be in touch as soon as possible. Mention the referral code #COVID19SUCKS in your message to get a print credit (proportional to your sesson fee).
- Know that we will keep it safe... long/zoom lenses help!
- Look forward to a fun session and to enjoying the outdoors... the sun is good for the body and soul!